Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm a good girl!

HARLOW!

Why am i a good girl?

1. I went to help my papa out on Thursday!
2. I woke up at 9am to send my parents to the market today!
3. I helped my papa washed the toilet today!
4. I went shopping with my parents today!
5. I played mahjong and won $66 for my dad in one round =D *so lucky right
6. I went for a run at 9pm
7. I updated RV Netball's blog =P

hohoho. i'm just out to praise myself lah =P
Hehe the first time i pass by Zouk is when i was running today =.= Ran to Great World City, pass by Zouk and back home. So tiring! considering that i haven't ran so fast in ages.

Anyway, it's so exciting! I'm going to be a relief teacher at RV for 4 days =P. Thanks to Miss Chia for calling me up. hehe. I'm just going to "babysit" the classes for Geography. Heard that some people like Yvonne, Wei Shan and Seraphina are going too. But I don't know them well. Whatever it is, it's ok! I'm going to experience school life from a different perspective =P I better start planning what to wear! There are so many taboos for teachers? =) But the sad thing is that i have to report to school at 7.15 am =.= Hoho Wish me luck =P

No comments: