First off, i almost couldn't make it on time. I didn't even know my alarm went off =X. Thankfully, my dad woke me up and asked me what time i was going out haha. I was so gorgy that i was asking myself what day it was =/ Woke up, packed, bathed and chiong out. Lucky i didn't chiong that fast cause someone was late hehe. Waited for them at Tiong Bahru to hop onto their train.
Dropped off at Paya Lebar to take bus to Parkway Parade. Being breakfast-less "kids", Yf, Nat and I bought our breakfast at jollibean. Took 76 to Parkway and "embarked" on the long walk to East Coast.
Headed to the skates shop and rented skates at $7 haha. It's my second time skating but it was still scary for me. Like Duh~! The minute i stepped out of the shop into the pavement, i headed straight for the ground. Haha cause no one was there to stop me from rolling on =( There was fall#1.
Fall#2 took place about 50-100m from the shop X(
Went to the skating rink and practised a while. As i was trying to use my brakes, i lost my balance and then tadaaa fall#3. After getting more used, we ventured out to the "open fields".
I was going steady until Michelle was 'ooh oooh oooh-ing' about behind me trying not to fall, being a very very CONCERNED friend, i turned around to see andddd i ended up falling =( Fall#4. hahah
Fall#5 happened when i was trying to conquer those evil humps (red/white raised zebra crossing). I didn't gain enough momentum so i roll backwards and fell =(
After being quite successful and venturing far enough, we turned back. On the way back was a nasty slight hump along very rough and sandy patch of road. And Crush and I did something people never thought of before - synchronise falling! LOL. I fell after passing the hump, split second later, crush fell over the same hump too. Fall#6. After falling so many times, i then got scrapped on my "beautiful" left calf and my left elbow =( So sad.
Haiz. The adventure of falling didn't end there. On the way back to the shops, we passed by even more humps. I failed to conquer most of them. The last fall -fall#7 was worst. I fell even before i went up the hump. =( Ahhhh, at least i conquered the last one hehe.
Come to think about i think i fell more than 7 times. Maybe 8 =/ But whatever it is, it was still very fun!!!!!!!! Maybe I should have used Michelle's method of crossing the humps (plays the song - My Humps). I must say sorry to my baobei hp =( It fell with me so many times but it's still pushing on strong! So proud of you! *salutes* Luckily, Oli's phone and my shades were fine.
After returning the skates, we were DRAINED. The sun was finally out and i could use my shades. (hello, not trying to act cool, buy le cannot waste). Hung around at the benches for a while before trudging back to Parkway.
We had KFC for lunch and lagged around for a while. The KFC person was so attitude. Tsk tsk.
Feng and I explored Parkway after they left before leaving at 6.
Overall, it's a grreeeeaAAATTTTT day! Thanks for all the support and joy during blading. It was sooo nice meeting up =) Can't wait for our cycling trip!! hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment