Thursday, September 25, 2008

Recess Week

Recess week just zoomed past like this. I didnt even touched my studies except for the assign 2 grp work. Even then, it was a very brief thing.

Have been killing my health by either sleeping in the wee hours of the morning or sleeping for 12 hours. sighh..its a very very bad cycle. at least i managed to stay home today.

A lot of proper work to do for street challenge but at least it's at a more manageable pace now after the 1st event brief.

It's nice that main comm's getting really close =) But that's like of course after like seeing them almost every day. But not say i'm sick of seeing them already haha.

Quite disgusted with my hall cos of the residential lizard that i can't rid of =(

Quite sad that in the end Main Comm and disney outing has to be cancelled =(

Street Challenge and Fitness Assessment coming up very soon! Go Main comm!!

I love table, chair and cloth!! =)

I WAN MORE FUN FUN IN MY LIFE

Life seems better with you around.

No comments: