Packed my wardrobe teehee i just realised that i could still fit into my sec4 prom dress and RV uniform hoho!
I also found my bball jersey! Oh man, how i wish that i can put it on again to play =(
(Ying Hua 6)
Wanted to go for balling at 3.30 butttt.. the weather was playing with me =(
It looked like it was going to rain at 2p.m. so i decided to watch MVP Qing Ren. Gosh, although i watched it for don't know how many times already, i teared at the first episode =.= But it's still a very nice show hehe. Duan Chen Feng =( Why didn't I picked no. 7 for my jersey hehe.
So near 3, it really rained =.=
At 4, i decided to pop by the library before going to meet my mum at her workplace. I borrowed 5 English books, 1 chinese book, 1 Economic book and 1 comic (Dear Boy). I would have borrowed more if not for having only 2 cards with me hehe.
Went to meet my mama a CMPB and walked home together. So guai1 right mwahahha.
Reached home at 6 andddd after being starved, i ate a small slice of cheese cake lol. Went to run at 6.15. So proud of myself I ran for 30mins =)) and there were up-slopes. ( you know i stay on the hill-top)
Came home bathed and dinner. Sigh, they are still talking about why i rejected SMU. It has been ages for goodness sake. Thankfully, my brother's girlfriend defended me. Sigh.
I'm going to pop by office tomorrow to collect my tuition pay. I decided to quit already. She's delaying my pay too much >=( ANGRY! Hope i do get to ball tomorrow! But i think my ball has not much air =/
No comments:
Post a Comment