hmm. after the test today, i went to the circuit area and took one last look at it. Nostalgic man. I remembered the 2 poles i strike down and that my instructor and i had to play scissors, paper, stone just to see who should pick up the pole. In the end, we both went out to pick up one each. I remember the 1st lesson with a Muslim instructor, he was super nice and he still remembered me up till my last lesson, although he only taught me once, quite sad that i didn't bump into him today to tell him i passed.
I remember, striking kerb cause i was busy looking at a lady/car during crank-course next to no. 13. Cause we keep meeting this particular car in the circuit and both my instructor and i kept staring that i strike kerb =.= I remember another instructor dozing off while i drove on and on to rail mall and near IMM and after the lesson, he asked me to fill in a feedback form on him.
I remember screwing up my first few lessons all because i was switching between a City and a Civic. Not forgetting how i pulled my handbrake instead of changing gears near a left turn at Teck Whye and also mounting a kerb on the 2nd last lesson cause i was too impatient and tried to squeeze to do a left-turn in the circuit. Of course there are also times when i got scolded that i won't forget.
Last but not least, the nice warm-up instructor and tester i had today.
Generally, I'm very satisfied with BBDC's service. The instructors are generally very nice and i enjoyed most of my lessons. Had great fun crapping/listening to music/asking qian bian wen da ti, though the journey there is super long and tiring. haha. But i'm glad that it's the last time i should be there.
anyway, i worked till 9pm today gosh. going to sleep now and wake up at 2.30 to catch Spain vs. Russia. go Spain! go Torres!
goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment