Monday, June 23, 2008

20th june - 23rd june

miserable =(
20th June - i went back to work on Friday morning despite operating on a 4-days work week haha. went back to finish up the work and went for tuition. After that had lunch at Chinatown and met Ming Ming there! =) From there, I went to Olympus to send my camera for repair. I spoilt it by poking the lens with my baby finger =( So i think it got some oil stain on it and can't seem to focus. Anyway, the camera's no longer under warranty and the guy estimated a cost of $160 for the repair =.= like SIAO! so ex. waiting for the diagnosis by the technician and see whether it really cost $160 =X otherwise, I'm going to get a new camera and i hope to get a Sony T300 Red camera! hoho. I so love it mwhahaha. It's red + touch screen + 10 mega pixel + in-cam photo editing + LCD screen but it cost about $649 =( haha. Now I'm considering to still get that VAIO haha then i would have a matching red notebook and camera =) anyhow, i need a camera by 30th June cause it's my last day of work and i want to take photos!!
After the trip down to Olympus, i went down to BBDC for my 2nd last revision lesson before the test. Lesson was not bad just that i got a little dreamy teehee as usual lah. Went out later at night with kel vin to Clarke quay. We had dinner at Waraku pasta @ Central, it's good!! Everyone should go and try it! LOL

21st June - managed to slack at home and went ah ma house after that

22nd June - i almost forgot that i have one last revision lesson for driving in the afternoon haha. Went for it and the instructor boost my confidence haha. but within the first 10mins i strike kerb =.= after that was pretty fine. He said i could pass if i drive as per normal. i hope so too man haha.

At night i finally caught up with bleach cool. read the MANGA until episode#144 and will continue with the ANIME tonight (i hope) Read until 12.30 before turning in and woke up at 2.40am for the highly anticipated Euro 08 match - Spain vs. Italy. To my great disappointment, they played super badly and i have no idea what the strikers are doing, in the end, Torres got substituted out at around the 82nd minute. The score at full-time is 0-0 and predicting that the final score after extra time would still be 0-0, i went off to sleep hahah.

23rd june - Woke up and first thing i did was to check the score. I was so right haha. They ended up playing to penalty and Spain won with 4-2. Ok la at least Spain won =)

I'm here at work! haha last 4 days of work. seriously i should OT more and earn as much money as possible haha since i foresee a huge expenditure in the near future. but =( the people who's been giving work are not here!! how can?!?! maybe that's why I'm here blogging to waste time teehee =P i bet someone(S) already saw me slacking away =X

It's about time to return to school but I still hope to be able to get some short-term and quick money job. Decided not to go for the HSS camp. Hope to be able to go to the exciting Sports Camp haha and of course the Hall camp. I wonder which hall will i get =P

No comments: