I can promised that the expressions in the photo below wasn't coordinated.
Wednesday lunch, met Kel Vin came over to pick me up for lunch. We hurried over to Build-a-bear Workshop to build a bear for my mum's mother's day present haha. it isn't cheap loh. more than what i earn for a day. haha. but it's nice and very my mother lol. most importantly, it was fun building the bear hehe. Although at times i think i was embarrassing myself hehe. but nvm huh
Fur machine
And my bear bear gets stuffed =X
I was asked to rub a cotton heart in my hands and make a wish before it was stuffed into the bear and that's me 'showering' the bear.
You know what? Bears have dressing rooms too shame on you humans who doesn't (which includes me =( ). Anyway the lady there put on a panty for my dear bear it cost $6.90. I took it off after that, cause it was so expensive =.= more expensive than some humans' loh.
Making friends already. That's my mama bear on the left and the 'caretaker' of the dressing room on the right.
Mama bear says: hi pinky
Pinky replies: nice to meet you mama bear!
Stitch just goes rowl rowl rowl
Me, mama bear and her fur =X
Before Kel Vin and I paid for the bear, we were made to make a bear promise =.=
It says:
My bear is special
I brought it to life
I chose it
I stuffed it
Now I am taking it home
Best friends are FUREVER
So i promise right now
To make my bear my
No.1 pal!
Now that's us satisfied at Carl's Junior. Oya, did i mentioned that the bear has a birth certificate too? Anyway, we shared a meal ++ sides and rushed back to work.
Today, my office's main door *ahem* refuses to open itself. It is the auto-release kind that you have to scan your thumbprint. So everyone was stuck outside the office. Unfortunately, the one holding onto the key was on leave! So someone went to her house just to get the key. It was only later that i realised that it was a good time to cam-whore. But the stupid key came when i only managed to take one photo >=(
He's my 'brother' in the office. Nice chap
I was intending to take with others but....
argh stupid key.
back to work.
byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment