Friday, April 18, 2008

Bored at work

TGIF. Finally, it's Friday again.
Life's getting so boring now. It's all about waking up early in the morning, reporting to work, working till 6pm, going home/tution/driving and then going home to sleep. sighh. School's still better.
Kel Vin has gone to Taiwan. sighh.. it's only the 5th day sian.
Started this blog cause I had nothing better to do haha.
Ok. My current 'boyfriend' is Wu Zun lol. I hope all the Wu Zun fans won't beat me up. Whaha. He's so cute-looking especially in the Gong Zhu Xiao Mei
Anyway, have started tutoring. Interesting job but sometimes very pek chek when the students don't understand.
Driving's coming to an end. Hopefully, I will be able to pass on the 1st try but i guess it's not very possible =/
Miss Yifeng, I know you're reading, let's go swimming soon lol
ps: someone help me add a tagboard =(

4 comments:

yf said...

haha ALRIGHTY! =) i wana suntan too! hehehe update ur blog more often ok? hehe at least it can provide me sum entertainment.. although only a few mins =) arent u happy i m the first to leave comment!! LOL

chinpei said...

lol. obviously you're the first to leave a comment ahha. cause you're the only one who knows about my blog -.-

yf said...

hehehe true lar.. nvm i will help to publicise ur blog free of charge! =)

chinpei said...

lol go ahead =D