I'm so busy these few days cause it's going to be month end closing. It's on 29th of April but I will be on leave on 28th for my SMU interview so I'm trying to rush my work. It kind of gets irritating because I'm not sure if my colleagues purposely gave me work last minute or that they only receive it last minute. I mean they could give it to me earlier right? Better than everyone fighting for 'my attention' to do their work. Sighh. I see a huge pile of work on my table =(
Last night at Mind Cafe @ Boat Quay was great! Although the surprise totally failed, I guess we still had a great time =). The worst thing that happened is that YiFeng and I got lost in Clarke Quay -.- We walked one round around Clarke Quay to look for Boat Quay haha. It was quite stupid but at least we burnt some calories before eating that meal combo. After eating 2 of the meal combos in a week, there goes the weight that i have been trying to maintain =(. Oya. Yifeng is fat! (happy?)
At Mind Cafe, we played Taboo! I love Taboo cause i think i am good at it. Teeheehee
Like YiFeng, I got a membership card too but at half price cause we shared the price. Quite a cool place. I want to go their more often!! But of course not for the meal combo, probably go there for snacks or something. Left them early last night, and missed out on Ladies' Night at Arena =( . I haven't gone into any club or pub before you know =)) So guai1 hor?
Anyway I really enjoyed yesterday cause many people actually turned up for the outing and I got to catch up with people that I haven't got to talk to for a long long time, like Da Jie! =)) It's so amazing sometimes when you look back and realise just how many years you have known some people and not even realised it. Since C div, we have already known each other 6 years and this year being the 7th year. Such friendships are so hard to come by, though we met up less, i guess the bond that we share will always be there. Just hope that this won't change just like how much i treasure 7'11 =)) (come to think of it, it's getting kind of funny to call ourselves 7'11 =X)
Nevertheless, let's enjoy our last few months of the holidays. I guess I'm pretty much stuck in this job probably until August, at the same time, I'll take ample breaks too after all, this would probably be the last long holiday I will have in my life.
For photos, visit YiFeng's or Nathalie's blog =))
It's the 11th day since Kel Vin's been to Taiwan, can't wait for him to come back =) We still have many things to do. hehe. Like completing my to-do list!
Finally, it's near the end of the week! Next week would be exciting!! =)) Hope to turn up at my juniors' basketball match on the coming Monday and it's Ben and Jerry's FREE SCOPE DAY on Tuesday. I will probably going there with my colleagues during lunch since my workplace is so near to Vivocity. I just hope that the queue won't be too long.
Just starting to realise how scheming some people in the workplace can be. Sometimes they can appear to be very very nice to you, but sometimes they will just accidentantly reveal their evil side and i know they are actually not that nice. I guess they were just trying to make use of me to do their work.Well, it's just too bad, cause THAT'S LIFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
add pictures to ur blog! so wordy! add my pretty face inside hahha. anyw =)) more outings it shall be!!! =DDD
you must give me photos to add mah =( i don have any photos
Post a Comment